Monday, October 9, 2017

Must Love #Audiobooks and #Superheroes! The Judas Contact is now available on audio!

I admit to having a soft spot where audiobooks are concerned. I do a lot of roadtrips and I flove listening to audiobooks when I'm on the road. Over the last few years I've listened to everything from Stephanie Plum to Nalini Singh to Felicia Day and more. When I go for long walks, I'll push play on the latest novel captivating me.

I really can't get enough of it and will actively collect audiobooks to keep a generous supply for future trips. Last year while I was driving from Dallas to San Diego for RWA, I nearly ran myself off the road laughing at Eve Langlais' A Demon and His Psycho. While I highly recommend this novel, please note that your laughter may impair your ability to operate heavy machinery!


The first time I heard one of my books in audio it was Some Like it Royal, and I couldn't stop giggling. Hearing someone else read my words blew me away. Then I had the great good fortune of working with Christine Padovan on my Always a Marine series.

It never fails to make me happy to hear my book in audio which is why I'm thrilled to share with you the release of The Judas Contact, Boomers Book 1 read by the amazing Dorian Bane. His voice is sweet, sexy, and perfect.

Check him out, and listen to a sample.

If you love superheroes, time travel, action adventure and some sexy romance, then Boomers are the books for you! Learn more about Boomers!

Tell me, do you have a favorite audio book? Or favorite place to listen?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words Heather. Narrating this book was an absolute blast! Authors like you that put thought and emotion into their characters always make narrating their works a treat for me. I am stoked for the next two!




Till next time- Dorian Bane

Maureen said...

Congrats! I haven't caught onto the audiobook craze yet- but I know so many people who love them.

Diane Burton said...

So glad you've had success with audiobooks and the narrators.

CJ Burright said...

I haven't yet dove into the audio waters, but I have friends who absolutely love it! Good luck in the audio book world!