Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Column at USA Today Happily Ever After Blog

I'm cross posting this from my own personal blog because I’m super excited to announce that Joyce Lamb, Curator of the Happily Ever After (HEA) blog at USA Today, invited me to write a twice-monthly column revolving around (drum roll!) => science fiction & fantasy romance books! Sci-Fi Encounters  .

Starting today, I’ll be giving a “signal boost” to SF&F romance in my new column and hoping Readers will weigh in too. I’ll try to provide a mix of news, author Q&A, reviews and reader views, with my opinions sneaking in on occasion. I’ll have fun talking about a mix of established authors, small press and self published. I will no doubt talk on occasion about paranormal (and we do talk about science fiction here at Paranormal Romantics sometimes).

My first special guest at HEA is S. E. Smith, a USA Today and International Best Selling author of science fiction romance. If you look at the Top 100 books on Amazon right now, her novel Hunter’s Claim is #1 for books and kindle in SFR and she has four more books in the Kindle Top 40 for that category as well. S. E. was fun to interview! 

If you want to send me suggestions for “Sci-Fi Encounters” please use the scifiencounters at gmail dot com address. Don’t forget to check out the lists of new releases that Joyce posts for you weekly on the HEA blog – my column can only hit a few highlights of all the many books that come out every month.

Still here? Well, why don't we hop on that transporter pad and beam on over to the column at USA Today/ HEA?

1 comment:

Irene Preston said...

Yay for you and SUPER yay for the HEA blog. Can't wait to see your posts!