Thursday, January 2, 2014

Oh There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays

Sorry for the ear worm.  But I've had that song in my head all day. Oh, There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays and as it is the beginning of January, I couldn't think of a better time to think back about the holiday season that just passed.

How was yours?

Mine? Well, it was hectic.  In my household, we celebrate multiple holidays. Both Hanukkah and Christmas.  By the time we get to Jan 1, my children are addicted to presents.  Every year its like we have to put them in present rehab.  But it was really fun to see the kids getting the things they wanted and my four year old really got into things this year, which was great.  We had a lot of family visiting, which is really fun, but also makes things busy busy busy. To say I was glad to see Jan 1 around the corner wouldn't be an understatement.

When I was a kid, we always went away at the end of the year.  Some of my best memories, and now places that feature in my books, were from that time.  I don't think I appreciated the simplicity of not being home this time of year.  (I'm sure, however, that my mother appreciated it.)

But, now it is January and that means I have a new (old) book coming out. Fated Desires is re-releasing my book Adrenaline Rush. It is part of my Superhero series and I hope you will check it out.  Ace was inspired by my love for the Superheroes and Alice from Rachel Ray (although she is absolutely not Rachel Ray, Rachel Ray seems much nicer than my character) but from the idea that the celebrity chefs lead such interesting lives.. 

Happy New Year Paranormal Romantics. I can't wait to see everything we have to share!

No comments: