Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bunny Pumpkins

Veronica sez  to Steph: O_o that first one is a bit NSFW...what will they think of next?

If you were a werebunny, driven by sugar, sparkles and sex, what kind of jack o lantern would you carve?

This is the sort of question that keeps me up at night, so, I looked around and here's what I came up with.


Sexy Pumpkin (yeah, google this one. There are super duper naughtier ones)


Sparkle Pumpkins (now, these I could put out at my house)




And of course, cupcake pumpkins, because no werebunny fun is complete without cupcakes!



Find out what else the bunnies like in the F*ck Like Bunnies Series by Stephanie Beck

http://www.amazon.com/Bunny-Club-Like-Bunnies-Book-ebook/dp/B006K0OX70/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1382105307&sr=1-6&keywords=bunny+club


All the best on your pumpkin fun,
Stephanie Beck

1 comment:

Unknown said...

directory their website pop over to this site www.dolabuy.ru recommended you read why not try this out