Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sharks! Tornadoes!! Part 2!!!

Last Thursday night, an odd phenomenon occurred. If you logged onto Twitter, you probably saw people talking about this even. It certainly set the internet buzzing. I'm talking about Sharknado. Yes, the SyFy channel manage to draw quite the buzz about sharks and tornadoes.


Even my husband, who sat beside me on the couch reading a book got caught up and was soon adding to the "REALLY?" and "SERIOUSLY?" moments.

That's the fun of watching that kind of movie, seeing how outrageous they can truly do things. How over the top they're willing really to go. Sharknado was just as outrageously bad as I thought it would be, which is good because for a few hours, I could forget about the tough day I had at work and just sit back and relax.

BTW, if you missed it the first time, SyFy will be airing Sharknado again tonight at 7 pm EST. I think it will be a good way to kick off my vacation.

No comments: