Thursday, January 10, 2013

We're Still Here

Ahhh those crafty Mayans, but we're still here and I'm definitely glad for that!

Happy New Year! I hope your holiday was fantastic.

Mine was and it was busy too.

I did get my rush deadlines done and have started my writing goals for the year.

Sometimes I get a bit, uptight about making goals, because if something changes (which it always does in Publishing) I get a bit OCD that item is on my list still.

So with that, I thought I would just do a generalized list of things I want to accomplish.

1. Get back into my exercise routine. This is important. I was doing awesome, then I went on the insane road trip this summer, got some deadlines and went off track. BUT I noticed the change on the road trip. The exercising allowed me to climb buttes and mountains and walk without getting crazy winded.

2. Eat better. 2012 was challenging health wise. I have to adjust my eating so I don't get flareups and get really ill. Sadly, alcohol is off the list. *sigh* I miss my Long Island Iced Teas already, but alas alcohol makes me violently ill.

3. Write 100k. Not in a specific book, just over all. Write 100k.

And that's my list of three resolutions. I've already made a dent in the 100k. I've done about a 25k. YAY. Number 2, well I'm starting Weight Watchers and Number 1 will come when I get my energy back after eating right.

Do you have any goals? How's the New Year shaping up for you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll also need to walk via the metal detector. In prior times, only randomly travelers ended up being asked to cut out their footwear for reviewing. Your shoes will probably be x-rayed, along considering the rest of the carry on [url=http://www.saclongchampachete.com/category/longchamps-le-pliage]sacs longchamp pliage cuir[/url] carriers.
In so of [url=http://www.longchampbagoutlet.info/category/longchamp-bags]longchamp bags[/url] femmes, there are usually several voyagers who only imagine one checkpoint, but the truth is that there are actually three. The 1st checkpoint is when you attend register on your seat about the plane. This may be the timewhen you will end up presented using your boarding travels and once you have to pass the tote [url=http://www.saclongchampachete.info/category/longchamp-pas-cher]sac longchamp pliage[/url] that you'd like checked.

No subject what the authentic weight limit of this airline is without a doubt, your maintain bag need to be light plenty of to as a minimum lift away into your overhead compartment without having to be a safety issue intended for other travelers. marc by marc jacobs bags [url=http://bagsmarcbymarcjacobs.webnode.jp/ブログ/]マークジェイコブス2013[/url]. A number of airlines offer something identified as a sizer package at their very gateways. The function of these sizer gates could be to see should you be permitted to handle on an individual type with [url=http://saclongchampsoldes.monwebeden.fr/#/sur-longchamp/4146109]saclongchampsoldes.monwebeden.fr[/url]}.
If you prefer a good carrier, hermes([url=http://www.hermespairs.info/category/エルメス時計]エルメス時計販売[/url]) is usually sale throughout japan. hermes online for yourself.

Dianne Fox said...

I know what you mean, about the exercise routine. I was doing a great job of going for runs 3x a week...and then September happened (back to work and grad school, both full-time) and it all fell apart. A big part of my personal goals this year is continuing to eat better (after a diet change in November) and getting back to running.

Good luck!