Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Every year in September I usually make a goals list for myself then in January I review it to see where I'm at.

Well guess what? I forgot to do it this year!

I looked back on my blogs and in September I was too busy with my first Carina Press release. I had also just returned from my birthday trip to Hawaii so I was more than a little distracted. Funny it took me this long to figure it out. No wonder I've been feeling aimless.

Thank goodness for my goals group. (Rats!) We met last night to cover our usual stuff but also for yearly goals. I won't bore you with the details but I accomplished what I wanted.

This year writing-wise I want to write four novels. (70k, 50k, 50k, and 100k = 270k) Let's do the math. 270k in a year breaks down to 740 words per day. That doesn't sound bad but you have to factor in editing the books, getting sick, vacation, and parent/teacher interviews in all those days. This give me a better idea that I need to write these words before tackling other stuff every day.  

So, 740 new word per day.

My biggest real life goal for 2013 is to give up sugar. I'm so addicted. There is no sugar-anonymous for me to join. Where's MY patch to combat the cravings?

If anyone has any suggestions to accomplish this goal, I'm all ears.



Once she catches her prey, God help him.

Almost a year ago Gwen had met her mate in the fury of battle. Like most shifters, they knew upon contact. Unlike others, Colby hadn’t stuck around to bond. Never one to surrender, Gwen had left her pack to find out exactly what sent him running. Hopping from country to country, she chased him until she lost his scent.

Not willing to return home with her tail between her legs, she takes a job guarding the newest member of the Nosferatu clan in New York City where she discovers fresh traces of her mate. Hope returns and she takes up the hunt once more.

A slayer’s job is never done and Colby is hunting the vampire who kidnapped a member of his team, but every turn he takes keeps leading him back to the one person he’s been trying to avoid. Gwen.

Amazon
NOOK


Annie Nicholas
@annienicholas


1 comment:

Liza O'Connor said...

I recently read this...in one night. It's fast paced and fabulous. I love this series and Annie writes beautifully...and don't even get me started on her wild imagination.