Sunday, December 2, 2012

My favorite part....



There's no doubt that every author loves release day for their books. Well, loves might not be the right word.  In some ways, its terrifying.  The book is out there. People are going to read it, to review it, and they might not like it. They might find something lacking.  So, as much as we LOVE release day (and we do) it comes with a bit of trepidation. How could it not?

But there is a moment in the process where we can revel in what is happening without having to be terrified of negative reviews.  It is the day the cover arrives.  I love love love it.  I've been so lucky to have worked with some really fantastic authors who have absolutely captured my stories.

Above are two new examples.  They made my week.  I LOVE them.  And aside from release day, my favorite part of publishing.  

No comments: