Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday Overlo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oad.....With Wendi Zwaduk

If you've ever seen the National Lampoons movies, the ones with Chevy Chase not Ryan Reynolds (although there is NOTHING wrong with RR), then you might remember the song from the first one, Vacation. It's called Holiday Road and it's by Lindsey Buckingham. Sing the title of this post to that song and you'll understand the extra o's.

I love the holidays. I do. I love the sentiment and the fun of the holidays. I love spending time with family and watching the movies. I can't see Nightmare Before Christmas enough times. Santa was good to me this year. And yes, I still believe in Santa.

So why the overload?

As nice as family can be, there is the inevitable moment when, like the Griswold clan, they... become...family. Okay, there's not a better way to say it, but there are the times when you wish the togetherness would give a little. Especially if it means giving me time away to write.

The characters don't stop talking because I don't write or because I don't have the time. Nope. They talk LOUDER! And they know I can't be right there to play with them. They get insistent and crabby. I didn't have the chance to blog, which I normally do everyday. I didn't write. Only outlined and I'm twitchy to get back to it. I am.

What about you? Do the holidays get overwhelming for you? Ever wish there were the moments within the holiday you can get away? Or does the hubbub of the holiday energize you? I'd love to know!

~


Want to know more about Wendi Zwaduk? Here you go:

I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals. I also write under the pen name of Megan Slayer. I’m published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, Turquoise Morning Press, Decadent Publishing and The Wild Rose Press. Come join me for this fantastic journey!

If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!


Site: http://wendizwaduk.com/

Blog: http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendiZwaduk

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wendi.zwaduk

Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wendi-Zwaduk/195277927167481?ref=tn_tnmn

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/wendizwaduk
~


Now here's a little bit more about my take on The Phantom of the Opera: The Phantom of the Opera
Gaston Leroux and Wendi Zwaduk
Total-E-Bound
Novel
historical
m/f, bdsm, spanking, multiple partners
Available here!


The Classics Exposed…

A chance sighting at the Opera, fated love, and three lives in turmoil.


One man pledges to own her, while another wants her heart. The Opera sets the stage for romance and intrigue. In the catacombs below the building lives a man rife with sorrow and passion. The Phantom. But he’s not content to live alone. He wants to possess the one woman who can set him free.

His Christine.

Viscount Raoul de Chagny doesn’t believe the rumours of a Ghost living below the Opera. He only has eyes for Christine, his childhood friend and first love. Together they embark on a sensual journey of discovery and fiery desire.

But she can only have one man. Will love raise her up or tear their world apart?