Monday, October 22, 2012

In the flesh

One of the most exciting emails an author can get is the one offering a position at a book signing. I was thrilled to be asked to join Mummy's Night Out in Lake City, Minnesota, hosted by the Witchy Women.

Why so thrilling?
1. Lake City is my hometown. I still have family in the small Minnesota town and I love the area.

2. I love my readers! I love meeting those who can make it out.

3. I adore meeting new readers. I usually have book signings in non-traditional locations. This time I'll be at Treats and Treasures--a fantastic shop that sells everything from homemade fudge to cozy sweatshirts. They support local artists by selling their wares and...it is by far my favorite store in Lake City.


So, if you're in Minnesota and are looking for a fun night, join me! I'll be rocking with the Witchy Women at Treats and Treasures, but the funness will abound all around town at the local businesses. You might find something extra spooktacular! Limited copies of Poppy's Passions, Just One More and David's Angel will be available for purchase at the event. Feel free to bring your own!



Stephanie Beck Book-signing
Part of Mummy's Night out
Hosted by the Witchy Women
October 25, 2012
5-8 PM
Treats and Treasures
Lake City, MN 55041
 
 
Hope to see you there!!
 
All the best,
Stephanie Beck

No comments: