Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What Really Makes a Man?

Do clothes really make a man? Or is it how the man wears the clothes? Or is it who and what the man really is inside and not how he dresses or looks? Do you prefer seeing him without clothes?

Imagine there are a million answers to these questions. I want to see my man in every style. Jeans, t-shirts that stretch across his broad chest, pants hanging low--but not too low. I want to see the suit and tie and if it's not designer, it at least better fit damn well! First thing I notice on a man is his mouth, the way it curves when he smiles or thins when he's brooding or under pressure. Next is the eyes. How they light up or darken with desire. Didn't know I noticed all that, huh? I do.

But only after I glimpse that spot just below the waist line! No...no...not that far down (yet), a bit above there! Yup, that's my favorite place to look and to see it really well, a man has to be a bit undressed. You know, the place where his hipbone juts out just a little and peeks from the top of his pants. Don't know why, but damn, it turns me on.




I digress. What I really want to do is show you a few pics I've purchased over the years of men who have "that" spot visible.

How do you want your man dressed? Suit and tie, jeans and tee? Where do your eyes go first when you look a man over? AND...do clothes make the man?

Growl and roar--it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele
Step outside the box -- feels good to be bad...sometimes!

3 comments:

Niki I said...

Love your books and pictures!!

J Hali Steele said...

Thanks, Niki...Cris,touch away!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

yummmmm, sorry. You asked a question. Think, Jo! Think. hmmm
How do I like my man to be dressed? Anyway he wishes, as I would hate for him to feel he has to dress a certain way just to please me. BUT...I do like my man in both suits and casual...and dirty while working on his car. scruffy and oily or sharp and clean. I love my man just the way he is.