Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall is coming. Thank goodness.

During summer, I have to take it very slow--glacial, really--with my writing projects. Now that the kids are back to school, it's time to ramp back up, re-evaluate the to-do list, get ready for some book releases (yay!), catch up on email... you get the drift. I usually come back from summer with a new perspective on my writing projects and this time is no exception. The space western is tugging at me, but the ice planet has started seeming like a good idea again. And oh yeah, I want to work on those dark fantasies. And revisions need to happen. The kind of revisions that are like pulling teeth without Novocain.
The good news is that I do have exciting things on my plate and I can't wait to get back into my groove.
Fall is bringing me releases for MetalMark and Passionate Exhibitions, plus this new novella series starts:

What are your plans for Fall?

***
Ella Drake is a dark paranormal and science fiction romance author. You can find her on Twitter, Facebook, & Goodreads.

Her latest releases are Desire the Banshee an erotic paranormal romance from Ellora's Cave & Desert Blade, a near-future post-apocalyptic romance from Carina Press. Coming soon, MetalMark (Lyrical Press) & Passionate Exhibitions (Turquoise Morning Press). Other work includes The Forbidden Chamber, Silver Bound, Jaq’s Harp, Braided Silk & Firestorm on E’Terra.

No comments: