Saturday, June 23, 2012

If The Order were a movie...

Just for fun, I decided to cast the main characters of my urban fantasy trilogy, The Order. The first book, Stalking Shade was one of my very first books written and naturally I hold the characters dear to my heart.

The Order trilogy, in a nutshell, involves murder, mystery, and a mysterious organization. With a few vampires thrown in. And here's what I chose as my cast:

Summer Glau as Lori: Codename Shade, prickly goth and member of The Order.










Jude Law as Terrence: Vampiric, persistent man determined to earn Lori's love.








Willow Shields as Heaven: Teenage thief and member of The Order.











Anthony Montgomery as The Spenta Michos: Figurehead of the Order











David Krumholz as Garcias: Private investigator, member of the Order.











Michelle Rodriguez as Shark and James McAvoy as Byte: Co-heads of one circle within the Order.










Zooey Deschanel as Scissors: Bartender at Underground.











Fran Kranz as Andrew: Lori's nerdy friend








Sendhil Ramamurthy as Rosland: Lori's mentor in The Order











Zachary Quinto as Derek: Vampire hunter









Read an excerpt of Stalking Shade (The Order, Book 1) at http://bit.ly/StalkingShade.

Read an excerpt of Out of the Shadows (The Order, Book 2) at http://bit.ly/OutOfTheShadows.

Read an excerpt of This Blackened Night (The Order, Book 3) coming soon at http://bit.ly/ThisBlackenedNight


More of The Order fun is available at my Facebook page and my Twitter account.



Best,

L.K. Below
www.lbelow.net

2 comments:

Annie Nicholas said...

I love it when authors caste their characters.

L. K. Below/Lindsay Below said...

It was a lot of fun to do so :)