Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Facebook Beautification

I think I've blogged about this before--my obsession with beautifying my Facebook profile. I even started a fan page because I'd heard I could use HTML and actually have control over the design of my landing page. Sad, huh? LOL

What got me thinking on this topic again was I got a new cover, for A Hint of Frost, and I LOVE it. Like I am absolutely madly in love with it and want to paste it everywhere. So I redesigned my Facebook pages to show off my new pretty.

This is how my standard page looks:



This is how my fan page looks:



And this is how my landing or welcome page looks:

What I didn't do before was make and attach templates, which I've been asked for since then. If you'd like to try your hand at designing pretties for your pages, right click on any of the images below and save them to your computer.

Banner (long picture, left hand side):


Banner (five pictures across page top):


Landing page (Only for use on fan pages):
You'll need some sort of graphics software to manipulate these templates. GIMP is one free option. Another is Aviary. You may even be able to use Paint.Net to meet your needs.

Happy Beautifying!

No comments: