Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting Old Sucks

Just saying...

I've put out my back twice in three weeks. Once picking apples with my kids and the other walking my silly hound. If I'm putting out my back and suffering, I want to be because of something exciting. (Insert your own imagination here).

So, I'm hopped-up on drugs, packing for a business trip, and trying to figure out how I'm going to survive the next few days on these meds. My goal is not to get fired by doing something silly but my inhibition is running low.

In the mean time, here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure and to start the week off right. The first two may understand my back issues. LOL







3 comments:

June M. said...

I completely sympathize with you on your back. I feel a few years ago so now have a lot of problems (chronic). I have turned over in bed and messed up my back. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

awww. *hugs gently* My problem is knees. Science seriously needs to do research in the body replacement department. :)

Yummy mancandy btw.

Fictional Candy said...

LOL with you, not at you! the other week I threw my back into some mind numbing spasms....helping my daughter brush her teeth. Like seriously?!?!?

I'm in love with these pictures. If I were the marryin' type, I'd totally kidnap that first one, yowza!!!

Hope you are feelin better soon :)