Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Friday

Angels, hmmm.... how about Satan? The Devil you say? Yes, Satan, Lucifer, Devil - whatever term you use - he was an Angel too. That is before he ended up in Hell! I'm going to assume we all know the bible stories, no need to tell you more, so I'll show you with the help of pictures from
http://bible-library.com/imageresults?searchtext=michael,satan,devil,angel a little spot I found when I researched angels for a story I wrote.



I have to say, I found him very interesting and wondered why the other Angels always beat him, stabbed him, stepped on him, plain treated him like crap. The following picture told me another story - one of loneliness, loss of love. Okay, so, he's the bad boy, sent from the big house in Heaven to the bowels of earth, to a world consumed by fire, the stench of death...

Uhhh ... wait - he was sent down here to live with us!!



Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

No comments: