Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday

You know how you get a tune in your head and you hum it all day, try to think of other songs to make it go away? That happened to me Wednesday when someone started singing a song at work I hadn't heard forever - I still can't shake it!! So, you know me, I came home, went straight to YouTube and found a variety of versions. I'm going to share a few with you.

I can't tell you why she started singing it, I'll only say -- think of your job on one of its worse days!!! My favorite is the one featuring Charlie Sheen, come on, he had good moments! Enjoy.

Ry Cooder and Bobby King


From the movie Cadence:


The Pretenders


Sam Cooke, the original

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

2 comments:

V.K. Tremain said...

Now it's stuck in my head too!!! Happy Friday!

Annie Nicholas said...

I'm going to have to do this at work now. lol