Friday, February 25, 2011

Commercially speaking...

I'd love to write something pithy and book related today, post a hunk--something exciting like that. Nope, not going to do it, I'm going in another direction. I've started a new job, and they're killing me with orientation and odd hours, until training is completed, I'm coming home and landing smack dab on my sofa! It's very exciting to be using what I learned in my medical classes--but who knew there would be so much more?

Anyway, when I'm not sleeping, or just plain trying to remember everything I learned each day, I've become quite the remote control junky. Writing has taken a back seat. There are plenty of stories left in me, and trust me, they'll be told. For now--I'm learning all over again what 9-5 means...well, in my case 3-11:30. And for the record, they're the hours I wanted because I like the midnight time of day. And I love my new job!

Now, commercially speaking--I'm buying a Subaru!!! No, not really, but have you seen the commercials with the dogs driving the car? If not, I'm posting a few, and you need to watch. I love them, even more than most of the shows I'm seeing on TV lately. Not counting Royal Pains, which, by the way, ended it's season last night and won't be back til summer.

Enjoy! Please, don't drink while watching!! *grin*







They are just too funny!

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

3 comments:

D. F. Krieger said...

I've seen those commercials. I was already a Subaru fan, and if I hadn't just gotten a new purple PT Cruiser, I'd so whine and howl until hubby let me get one of these SUV's. Hang in there on your job, writing will find a niche with the new hours sooner or later.

J Hali Steele said...

Thanks, D.F.!

Annie Nicholas said...

They must have been watching me parallel park before making that last commercial. Drivers beware!