Sunday, December 5, 2010



Awakening
The Wolves of Pray 2
Author: Christine Bell
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance
Publisher: Cobblestone Press
ISBN: 978-1-60088-596-9
eBook: $3.99
Buy Link - http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/pray-awakening.htm
Rating:
Looking for a fun, thrilling, sexy story? Well then, look no further. Awakening was just my cup of tea. Not only does it have a strong hero, but he’s sensitive too. Coming off a terrible heartbreak, Sean had me wrapped around his pinkie finger. The man could do no wrong in my eyes. Add in a woman, Chandra who is full of sass, and yup, I’d say this author nailed it!
The heat between Sean and Chandra had my heart pounding. In classic Bell style, the characters connection was immediate and so HOT I needed to fan myself afterward. More than that, the emotion that layered this story was so deep that when I hit the end...I wanted more.
Each step along the way held me captivated by the adventure, the love growing between the characters and this world of wolves that Ms. Bell has created. I can hardly wait for the next in the series!!!
THE BLURB:
Sean Mulaney’s beloved mate Sara is dead and her killer’s trail has grown cold.

Eaten up by grief and guilt, it’s an effort just to get through the day. Now, after a year in mourning, his animal instincts have reawakened. As Sean struggles to control the need clawing at him, along comes Chandra and she wants more than just passion.

But if she refuses, she might blow her once chance to convince him that she can rock his world and fill the empty space in his heart. Will Sean let love in, only to risk having it taken away again?
A FEW LINES THAT HAD ME DROOLING WITH WORD ENVY
She rallied quickly, working up a fair imitation of an incredulous snort. “Uh, yeah, if I’m ever in the market for a drunken dumb-ass I will definitely look you up. But for now, I’m all set. I wanted to come by and tell you that you and your obnoxious friend are loud enough to wake the dead and, unless you want your son to come and witness what a pathetic mess you’ve become, you might want to shut it down for the night, Champ.”

Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3473046.Stacey_Kennedy
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Stacey_Kennedy

1 comment:

Christine Bell said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to review my work, Stacey! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.