Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Paranormal Romantics Update



Happy Tuesday Everyone.

So we've added to Paranormal Romantics family. Stacey Kennedy introduced herself yesterday. We'll also be joined by D.L. Jackson on Saturdays and Sara Brookes on Thursdays starting in May.



That means Paranormal Romantics will be a 7 days a week blog.


Guest bloggers and interviews will still be part of the fun we have.

 
After spending a weekend spring cleaning and packing for Romantic Times Conference, I'm ready for some R&R. I'm a little nervous about the red dress I bought for the Ellora's Cave red party. It's not my ususal jeans and t-shirt. While my hands were busy, my mind was else where wondering who would you like to hear from? What authors, editors, and agents would you be interested in having a visit from? How about some cover models or artists?

2 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

Hi Annie, I wouldn't mind seeing more editors and publishing people who aren't writers on here...I'll work on making that happen.

D L Jackson said...

Hi, Annie.

Have fun at the RT con. I'll be hopping on Sat to introduce myself and I've got something special planned for Saturday's posts.

D L Jackson